Generic Risk Assessment
Description of hazard
Passenger Behavior Passenger Safety
· Crush injuries
· Slips, Trips & Falls
· Distraction of the driver
· Distraction of other road users (passenger windows)
All Staff & passengers
· Teachers & Party Leaders to be responsible for the overall behavior & Safety of the passengers in their care.
· Driver has the right to stop the coach in the interest of passenger safety.
· Seatbelt must be worn.
· Passengers must remain seated and forward facing at all times.
· Toilet facilities must be used only as a matter of urgency.
· Driver to be made aware of Toilet request.
· No Alcohol to be consumed on board.
· Passengers & Party leaders are responsible for any Medication needed throughout any BTL trip (BTL & Driver must be informed.
· All drivers are CRB Checked
· All drivers are CPC (Driver) Trained and licensed.
· Drivers are aware of all AOL best practices.
· All drivers receive clear instruction & Guidance before trip departure.
· Breaks taken and monitored (DVSA)
· Alcohol and drugs policy
Bristol Travel Ltd Risk Assessment for Mini Bus Travel
This document is NOT meant to replace any existing Risk Assessment done by the Trip, Party, and School Organizer. This Document is based SOLEY on the service that we provide and the MINIBUSES which we supply.
Bristol Travel Ltd cannot be held liable for the specific Risk Assessment required for the start & finish points of any trip. Any queries on any of the above please do not hesitate to contact Bristol travel’s management team.
3 This is classed as a live document and will be constantly reviewed by the BTL Risk Management Team.